Thursday 9 June 2016

update

I have been hacking the Tibetan group when they are attacking me, I have found out they have been selectively breeding my children here in the UK; where the majority of them reside, they only want males and murder my daughters. The stupid thing is 25% of savants are females. The guy I hacked even raped my daughter, a baby. They said it didn't matter with an unwanted child. I know you will find this hard to believe as I do as well. I will not let the actions of this group effect my impression of their people. It is upsetting them attacking me, they EMT with me without my consent as well when I am drawing fractals and the like, they do not realise you cannot learn savant syndrome like this. They attacked me with healing techniques last night while I slept. I hope things change, I try and make it so everyone wins with my ideas. Damion

No comments:

Post a Comment