Thursday 22 November 2018

Teresa May (have to go...now)

Shes sold me being experimented on to the Chinese making them more powerful. She has a personality disorder and is obsessed about not going to prison, shes a coward in my and many other peoples opinion. A million of my children did a 'stop killing children' protest in the hypnotic world today against the government, they were made to dispurse. This government is going to cause a war!

Viruses have being released in Britain, I dont know what they do yet, one may shrink the brain. The world wide ones make women sterile. Im sure I can work on a way to fix this in time, ive cured viruses and have worked a little on cellular regeneration.

The mind control society/secret societies cause wars. war is comming if we dont do something about it. Teresa is trying to stall my readers reading this to try make out im to blame, shes dangerous, she has to go. D

No comments:

Post a Comment