Saturday 3 November 2018

Mum's are ace and deserve statues

The mind control society has death squads, small teams that break into your house and murder you. They are targeting my children. I have recently got some news about one of the mothers of my children, I met her and my son about a year ago, he's named after me and her shrink name is Venus Victoria. It turns out our son was on the hit list for one of their teams. They have been targeting all my children. She decided she couldn't just sit back and let our son die like that. She got what she needed and lay a trap for these monsters. I dont know how long she waited but she did. Eventually they came. They sneaked into her house to murder our son, she was prepared though, she sprung her trap. She followed her instincts, a mothers love can be a determined thing it seems. It has struck a blow against the mind control society, maybe it will think twice before breaking into British citizens houses at will to commit their various and sickening crimes now.

Venus Victoria sets an example to mothers everywhere, I'm really proud of her. There's a page in the back of my notebook for people who deserve medals from the UN when the war is over and she's now on it. I'd like to suggest a statue of her standing in front of him somewhere for us to remember this, I really think we should do it. We shouldn't forget our heroes. She's really brave. Thank you for doing what it takes, our sons alive because of you, you did good sweetie. I'm really thankful to her. Sometimes you just gotta think it- 'Mum's are ace!'. D

No comments:

Post a Comment