Sunday 29 April 2018

Temporal net deaths

There has been a lot of deaths apparently. Mi6 were giving me fits and torturing me. I tried shutting down a shield protecting the country I gave to them soon before. I gave it to try help protect the British from chienese net theft. I tried to take back what I gave to stop the fits and, trying to give me a breakdown and net theft. It didn't work, they constantly have an army of people working on supressing my abilities. I deleted all commands to temporal net to try achive this, to try stop the torture.

I didn't realise people rely on temporal net, I keep some people alive with it. I think it might be right what they say this time, a lot of people may have died because of their bumbling. I've worked for 16 years coming up with my cures, it's not good thinking this may have happened. They supressed memories straight after the event, I remember bits, all the 'audience' blamed them, the queen has now my had a talk with the country explaining the reprocucussions of the country being found guilty, the audience have changed their mind now,I can tell the queen has programmed them as well.

Soon after this event Great britain represented by an mi6 agent gave an important thinking net of mine to china and asked a buddist monk to forgive them for what they caused, buddist monks can forgive crimes in China I've found.

Apparently there is going to be yet another secret court case tomorrow. I bet I get tries and britain isn't even in the running for blame. I wonder if rape will be the sentence again...D

No comments:

Post a Comment