Wednesday 4 April 2018

Groovy (updated)

I was dying earlier, my nets were shutting down, they were going grey. One of the mums of my kids actually asked how long i was going to last, a few hours was the reply. My savant syndrome kicked in a bit after this , I used temporal net to change the atomic bonds in the compounds of my bodt to repair my serotonin and the damage done to my proteins, the ones related to serotonin. I used another command to do the same to cure all the illnesses I have (they have given me 50). I basically put the atoms in my body back together believe it or not. The protein damage in my brain was designed so if you fixed one protein it would damage the other, I was told this. I was given the Queens apparent cure earlier but it didnt work, it seems it was designed not to, this is blatent attempt on my life. I just got worse from the cure. I feel loads better now. I think I went and cured it!

The Queens people and her  are obsessed with my new ability. They obviously still want me dead. What I have to say is; Come on people (to my friends out there), help out, ill return the favour some day, some day when you really need it. Damion

P.s To the doctors out there; refine, research and when safe apply this cure to what you can. It can cure all sorts... Let's save some people D

No comments:

Post a Comment