Wednesday 17 February 2016

A puzzle for you...

Ok, here's one for my friends out there. This is ideal for you, you will enjoy it I imagine, it's a puzzle for you...

I'm certain of these letters/dimension and their order (T,D,W,H), notice the exterior wave goes anti clockwise  and the internal wave goes clockwise...

Draw this table/grid, the bits in pen I'm sure about, the bits in pencil don't include....

I think each corner of a shard/square might have a letter/dimension, like in the top square here (I'm sure about the order for this level of the puzzle btw)...
Remember the puzzle has to be in an order with the adjacent shards/squares and the above and below shards. The puzzle may undergo a polarity shift jump 90 degrees, you need to work out if one axis is time all the way up at some point which would undoubtedly mean something important.


This is what we're trying to work out if you can see the four grids of our puzzle in it...

 I hope you guys enjoy my puzzle I've sent u^^, it may be the key to the Quantum age, I'm sure it's important...

Damion :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment