Friday 26 September 2014

The environment a Theta needs


Introduction to post

want to put this out on the net, for the people who have got hold of my semen and any others interested in us on the spectrum and our abilities. To explain the right way to do things. Just before Christmas David Cameron came up with a plan, it was to stop the Autistic disappearances happening all around the planet. The plan was to flood the market with my Semen. MI6 used the members of the Peadophile ring for this, they got them all having access to me, and I imagine used their contacts to distribute it, I'll write about this one day. They must have taken semen 30-100 times, much much more than nessesarry for people with labs. 
In this post  I'll try explain how to at least do things properly, with regard to my children. I have children from the 2003 sample that Ripley took they will be ten or so and children just being born. I would be happy to donate to a sperm bank if it was thought a good idea but I'd do it the right way and make sure my children got good lives, David Cameron came up with a plan, in doing so committed a new type of genocidal crime, the worst crime I know of in the invisible wars, whatever it should be called, God have mercy on his soul. 

This post explains how to get powerful spectral hypnotists from my children and others on the spectrum.

A Theta wave promoting environment

Happy=strong Theta waves. We are designed to be happy as Fuzz once described me. Theta waves are associated with strong degrees of happiness, if we're unhappy it pushes our development on, where we won't be as strong with hypnosis.

Highly social= strong Theta waves. We are very people based us Thetas, strong bonds with people stimulate us being happy, our emotions grow stronger, we learn empathy, our logic works more quickly (and we talk a lot). A close loving family, lots of friends and experience is the right environment for us to flourish.

Strong empathy= strong Theta waves. The strongest hypnotistis in history are all highly empathic, there is a direct link between happiness, a good environment, empathy and our hypnotic ability/potential. Empathy comes from a) being happy and b) around lots of people and even from pets. Emotions are a level of our intellect and a source of power, don't underestimate their importance.

The right environment= strong (Theta style) problem solving= We learn from questioning the people around us, I'm  useless at maths and spelling and pointlessly remembering facts so don't expect an across the board A-grade students. I personally am mediocre at everything, it's general science, shape interpretation, general problem solving and poems where my strengths are. I always wanted to learn about the unknown like Black holes ect and to be challenged, like I like to learn backwards, from the unknown back to Newtonian rather than how I was taught. We learn very well from talking and questioning and understand in shapes a lot I.e a hierarchy is a triangle, a black hole is that heavy it sinks into the background (not infinitely small as I was annoyingly taught). A small class size would be best, a varied exiting education makes us lean very quickly, a Theta dominant teacher/female would be ideal. I taught others to a degree in science in school, I sat next to someone who struggled in science and had to learn how to explain things simply to him when I had done my work, this promoted learning about learning. Realistically my children won't problem solve like me untill close to my age. I've being a Theta and developing my style of association 35 years.

No EMT until 21= strong Theta waves. If you EMT with people not in the last stage of development it pushes them towards it, I've heard it happens quite quickly. Us adult Thetas adapt but stay the same, children just adapt. Thetas get stronger as we age, the longer you wait the stronger we are. Too much EMT creates a condition like Beta type autism. You would be best finding a well trained shrink of mine and simpily waiting. Some things just take time, adult/my abilities have a certain sharpness to them children lack. An Adult Thetas waves are much stronger than a child's, if you learn from them you end up with piss weak fuzzy frequencies as I tell all of my shrinks.

Programming won't work- some things we only really learn the hard way. The CIA are trying to programme their failed experiments otherwise known as my children, it's why they have done many of the experiments on me and others (including Gareth Williams). This won't work. A parody- You have two men, they are on the same long journey. The men see a carriage being pulled by an Ass, one of the men is offered a ride on a carriage, the other is not. One excepts the ride, the other has to walk. They two men may arrive at different times, but at the end of the journey who is the stronger of the two.

Conclusion-

Misery will force my children into a later stage of development. Being kind to my children will have rewards. It is also necessary to wait, They will get stronger the older they get like me. We have childhoods that last a lifetime. Damion


No comments:

Post a Comment