Sunday 22 May 2022

A chienese aristocrat

 this chienese aristocrat seemingly the emperor is in sexually abusing me. He is having his people on mass attack, steal bits of my nervous system and sexually assault me. He has them take amphetamines twice a month at least for this. I just caught him mastrubating in front of me. He is leading his people well astray. He can’t stand me having better sex feelings than him. It’s not my fault I’m built different to him. He’s going some try or of disorder where he fixates on an individual and can’t stand them having anything better than them and wants to steal what they value. Him and trump are working together I think. A lot is going on. I feel a bit rundown. Lots of abuse still. I’ll keep fighting... that reminds me, I’ll have to tell you about my newfound relatives in my next post, it turns out I had two grandparents one greater that wee spitfire aces. I think freedom fighting is in my blood. They were Jewish prisoners of war. I’ll write the post soon. Damion

No comments:

Post a Comment