Wednesday 18 December 2019

it might be some time before my next post

The court case is here. Its a posession with intent charge. its not as if i had a choice i was being tortured and dying. America and China are abusing me alot. i found out mi6 are helping the CIA because of the children the cia raised from their semen, they use them as leverage against them. bridlington police have set me up, i could go to prison for a few years i think. ill know more soon but i might not be able to post. they have done brain surgeries recently to stop me sleeping, im sleeping lighter because of it. they are obviously setting up the court case. ill get tortured a lot if i go back in an institution, im still recovering from last time. it will be harder to fight from a prison cell, ive got my abilities but prison is really supressive. the sas have been in pretending to be prisoners abusing me, ive been told thats what theyll do. the queen is paying lotrs of attention to this, shes part of Trumps Nazi network as i call it. i feel a bit ill.

A lot of Americans have the hypnosis now, it seems they are having a hard time facing Trump and the CIA comitting genocide, i just hope they doi the right thing but they are seemingly siding with Trump.

A lot of my kids will turn 16 if i get sent to prison...I just remembered! I need to post they freed 3 countries by protesting! Its ace, im so proud of them. i really want to know more about it. They set an example to us all, it really should be us adults fighting though.

So...Ill find out soon whats happening, i hope everyone's gonna be alright, we need a free world regardless. We all need to try, even if its hard. we have to find a way... Damion

No comments:

Post a Comment