Friday 8 November 2019

We’ve done it

GCHQ agents/boffins went viral a couple of years ago, it was my idea, as a last ditch defence to break down an organisation an spread out round the country and world to get support and fight back. They recently got sent out a secret message to return home from the ones still part to the Phoenix net. They came home to fight. They came home to build the time machine I came up with. It’s got us a massive foothold. We’ve got friends out there us good guys around the world.

I think we did it...With them getting a foothold in the uk weve got rid of the American ‘immovable infrastructure’ they were using to control the uk, the 50 agents they were using. It’s spread all around the world others doing what we have. The CIA agents were all over the place. We’ve done it, they are gone. The CIA and Trumps empire has collapsed. There’s still more to do I feel though.

 Borris Johnson’s recent actions are a worry, I want to win him over. I was drugged today as well though, I had to use my healing abilities to control it. The CIA is trying to rally or was earlier, it was trying to use me as a weapon to attack lots of people, the temporal, the people of Britain even the people of America (to try make me look bad). I’ve been getting attacked a lot recently, I’ll keep trying, I really could use help now though.

Things look a lot better for all of us...Just a little more...Come on guys! Let’s end this! Damion

P.s. I am...

Songs that go with my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment