Wednesday 25 September 2019

'And he'd of gotten away with it if it wasn't for these meddling kids'...

Ive named a shrink of mine Thelma, she is one of Sleeping Rapists/Jonathan school friends, they were in the same class. Just before he became a secret agent he did a string of murders, in the 90s. I think they were children. she suspected him and he found out somehow, he stalked her but she can recognize him from behind, he has a slight hunched walk. she went to the lengths of breaking into his loft and stole his books on murdering people. I recently met her, shes ace. ill let you know if this develops.

oh, and someone just threw a liquid in my face which has made me feel funny, a secret agent.

Everything is going well with in my conscious engine, ill post soon, we need to unite,im gonna think of more ideas to make this happen. D

No comments:

Post a Comment