Wednesday 14 August 2019

the USA military has taken over torturing me recently

They are lashing out torturing me, they have 'invented' torture wedensday based on a cpu game this guy played. the worse things get the worse they torture me, looks like things are real bad for them lol, it was nerve toxin yesterday. i dont care iof they torture me. this needs to end. they are lashing out at the aliens though, they are trying to use me as a weapon for one. it turns out they phasered and killed a trillion aliens, they destroyed a ship. this is just one of their crimes in space. I think this was because they are basically the good guys; in a future the good guys/trumps enemies and these aliens make friends. This is just evil and pathetic...

Trump- just leave, your just lashing out now. its over. Damion

No comments:

Post a Comment