Wednesday 14 May 2014

Auras and a medium (my friend Vicki)

I've just had a friend look at my aura. It was very interesting indeed. It is definitely a real ability. I'm now sat wondering if she had to learn this by EMT (how my stuff is passed on) or something similar. I have an aura with a lot of green in it, it apparently means I think a lot, she said I was caring. I have pink which means I'm cheeky. I was told pink is usually in women, it must be down to me being a theta (girls over develop in the theta stage also. She said I had orbs around me, that they could be spirits following me, I reason this was my shrinks.

This was very interesting until my shrinks said she's going to become a TI. The peodophiles are doing experiments on my auras now, hoping to get some type of result from mixing stuff up. They seem nearly desperate to do this, fixated. I can't believe the uk government employs peodophiles, I guess not many people will do what mi6 tells it's agents to do.

I'll log it here about mi6's interest in victoria carney, wife of Simon carney as from today. She's a nice girl, I hope it will be too much risk for mi6 to target her now people around the world read my blog /waves at everyone. D



No comments:

Post a Comment