Thursday 10 January 2019

Donald Trump and Nazi net have murdered my daughter

They have murdered my daughter Essence ive been told, can some of my friends please confirm this. I'd like to know. She was recently raped by the royal family, she went around telling everyone, its what you should do after all. Donald Trump ive found ordered her death, only the top of Nazi Net could ok this. I think its part of the 'war' they declared against me personally believe it or not, I think for political and legal reasons. They have really messed up in space again ive heard, im scared to tell you about the afterlife weve found and they are trying to sell and control. This needs to end, you'll regret it if it doesnt end now.

Donald Trump has crossed the line, I love Essence, im hoping shes still alive but they keep trying to put fake Essences in. Theres no way back for you Trump. He's murdered millions for his prymid schemes and false economies, he's bringing unethical buisnuss and banking tricks to the world population. Look into unethical tricks like this and you can understand his tactics. He's scum and needs to go, I dont want America making a penny from my work until he's brought to justice for his crimes. This is my official stance. Damion Cappleman 10/01/2019

No comments:

Post a Comment