Monday 28 January 2019

Derren Brown

Ive had Derren Brown the stage hypnotist attacking me, he's being stealing bits of my nervous system for the Queen and Nazi net. Its done a lot of damage to humanity, well, the ones with the hypnosis. The hypnosis comes from my brain waves after all. Ive been hacking Derren to defend myself- he organises murders for people including the Queen and a 40 something male in his family. I guess you got to look for the big jobs. Hes done a lot more after all. Hes raped 20 children and pretends to be a kid while doing so he claims to minimise damage. the magic roundabout might be his ring. I was really shocked about this. He didn't seem like the type from his tv presentation. Hes spent the last 6 days or so attacking me. I went on methadone program a while ago as it was my only way to get pain killers, i missed a day yesterday, it made me realise how close to death I am. Im dying basically just slowly due to the torture. I guess im chemically dependant as ill die without them. At least id get to be with my daughter. D

No comments:

Post a Comment